OUR WAY OF REWARDING YOUR LOYALITY
- You will have the option to join monsterclub when you make your first purchase with us. You will get a voucher for 10% of the value emailed to you for use no future purchases, in-store or online.
- A membership card will be mailed to you. Save it to your phone or print it out and present it when shopping instore.
Every dollar you spend with us will get you 10 points!
To get points for instore purchases, remember to show your membercard.
- As you accumulate points you will get prizes or gift vouchers to spend on future purchases. Every 300 points you accumulate will get you a prize or voucher.
- You will get special prizes when you level up too. More on that below.
When you reach certain point levels, your monster will level up to a stronger more awesome variety. Leveling up will get you a special prize. As your monster levels up, the prizes you receive will become greater. Sorry we can't tell you what point levels are required to level up, what the next monster is, or how many monsters there are.
- Get involved:
- VIP nights
- Vote for designs to pick into future collections
- Sale events
The fine print
- Everyone who join Monster Club will be added to our mailing list. Only fair right?
- Points and vouchers are NOT redeemable for cash.
- Thresholds for gifts an monster levels may change at any time at our discretion.
- While monsterthreads will do its utmost to protect your membership data, we will hold no responsibility to compensate customers for points lost due to computer failure, malicious software, or any unpredictable circumstance.
- We reserve the right to terminate monsterclub from time to time.
- The conditions of membership may change from time to time. Please check back to this page.
- Monsterclub does not apply to any stores, physical or online, outside Australia.
- Voucher gifts have associated expiry dates. Expired vouchers will have no value in monsterthreads stores oronline.
- For website orders, points are added only after the order is approved manually by staff. This will involve staff checking the ordered goods are physically in stock, payment by customer has been made, and the order is deemed non fraudulent in the opinion of our staff.